Sunday, July 2, 2017

05 June 1997

I hope you are all doing good. I love you so much. I am doing way good!!! Me and Elder Stroud are doing way good!  Our baptism is set. Alicia will be baptized on the 24th so we are way excited. 

The Whitneys are home! I can't believe that. I am going to miss them. but I know they will be there and I will see them all of the time after. I love them so much.

I am doing way good mom, I feel way happy and I cant believe that we are in June. I had an interview with President and he told me you have 22 months Elder McMillan haha!!! It is weird to think. I just want to give my all.  .

I am praying for you guys every day. the mission is amazing"!!!!!!!

We play soccer every Monday with the members here in  Bellamar.  It is so so fun! I love you all so much!
 
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment