Monday, July 24, 2017

10 July 2017

Well I am here in Casma, they say it is the city of eternal sun, but it isn't that hot right now because it is winter here haha!

My area is called Cumorah 1. It is a branch, and it is way little! Only like 40 to 60 members go each week, it is even smaller than Chao.  I love it though! The church is really small.

We have a mom and daughter that have baptismal dates for the 22nd of July. We are hoping to get them ready to be baptized.
 
I can't believe that I am in my last change, it feels really weird.

Tell everyone I love them.  I am doing so good! I am giving it my all so that I can have an experience like mason did and know I gave it my all! I love you all so much and hope everyone is doing good.
 
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment