Sunday, July 2, 2017





12 June 2017

So I am sorry it has been a while since I have written a group email. I am going to today, because I love you all and I just want to say hi!

One thing that I have learned as a missionary is that God is there for all of his children. He loves us and he wants what is best for us. Every time that I have prayed and kneeled with a problem or worry, or if I needed to repent for something, I have always felt a peaceful feeling inside. I know this is the Holy Ghost speaking to me. I know God listens to our prayers. We just need to give our all and trust in him. He loves us, and he wants what is best for us. I know this is true. 

We are here to be made better. To return to the presence of God, we need to be strong. Returning to his presence isn't an easy thing to do. Living the Gospel isn't an easy thing to do, but the blessings that come from being obedient are so worth it. I Testify that God lives. I testify that he loves us so much, and for us, he sent his only Begotten Son, Jesus Christ for us. 

I know he lives. I love you all so much. Please have faith in him. I know he will always help us. I love you all!!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment