Sunday, July 2, 2017


19 June 2017

So I just wanted to share an experience with you all.

I just wanted to say how much I have loved my mission, and I know this is the work of the Lord.  We have been working hard as a companionship to work hard and be strong and give it our all. Sometimes, it is stressful haha! 

I was feeling a little stressed, and I prayed before going to bed, and I woke up the next morning so peacefully. it was such a beautiful feeling for me. It was what i needed to be at peace, and the lord gave me that feeling. I know that God loves us. We are his children, and he wants what is best for us. I love this work so so much. I know God watched over me in that moment and gave me that feeling of peace that I needed.

I invite you all to just take a second and kneel and pray to the Lord so he can help you. I promise you all that he will help you all in times of need. I love you all so much, and I testify God is real, and he knows us better than we know ourselves. Trust in him. Just trust... I love you all so much and have a beautiful week!

The most difficult battles are overcome on your knees!!!
 

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment