Wednesday, July 5, 2017























 03 JUL 2017

 Well some shocking news is that I am going to leave my area. President called me last night for the changes and thanked me for the time that I given as a zone leader and he said he had given me a new assignment as District leader. So I am going to an area called Casma, and I will finish there haha! It is hard to go to a new place for just  6 weeks but I know that the Lord has a reason for it. I just have to except it , even though the changes are hard because that means that I have to say goodbye to more people that I have learned to love and trust in. It is hard, but I know the Lord will help me. I just want to do what he wants. I just want to work hard this last change and give it my all. I now the Lord will bless me!!!

The BAPTISM HAPPENED AND I BAPTIZED HER!  It was so awesome and such a fun moment for me. I will never forget it. I love Alicia so much. She is awesome! I will miss her a lot.

We got to go the temple last week and it was so amazing! The Lord gave me answers that I needed. I felt so good and so relieved and happy. It was such an amazing experience. It gave me more strength. I am going to always visit the temple.

I love you so much. I am praying for you guys everyday. My new comp is going to be Elder Hernandez.  He is Latino, so i am going back to all Spanish haha!

I love you all so much!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment