Wednesday, April 19, 2017

 HAPPY EASTER!




17 April 2017
 
Here is my Easter picture!  In Peru they celebrate Easter but it is like a week long thing and they call it holy week.

I love you all so much. I have been working really hard with Elder Hart. We have been trying really hard to visit the members and help be missionaries as well because in the end we are all missionaries. I love you all so so so so so so much!!!! 

I am so thankful for God our Father and his son Jesus Christ.

I hope you all know how much God loves you all. He loves you and wants you to be happy and that is why he sent Jesus Christ, even though I am sure it was hard for him to send his only begotten son and that he sobbed when he saw our Savior suffering in the Garden and on the Cross. He loves us all to and wants us to make it back to his presence. I love you all so so so much and I know God lives and that he loves us, I love you all. Stay strong and be happy because God is with you.
 
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment