Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Elder McMillan's zone in Chimbote
Elder McMillan and Elder Aguilera


PHOTOBOMB

Elder McMillan is #13 - Taylor Swift's favorite number Ha!

10 April 2017

I am doing great. This week was great and really fun. Me and Elder Hart are really happy to stay together We are stoked and way happy. We are so excited to keep working together and get more people to be baptized. 

This week was good. We were able to find 13 new people to teach so that is really fun. We are excited to help them all progress and help them feel the love that God has for them. 

I am doing so good. I cant believe that I have 3 changes left. that blows my mind away. It will be interesting. 

I am still burning here. Today in the morning we played soccer with the members and It was so hot. I sweat like crazy haha! It was really fun. I miss sports and it is more easy to play them now that I am less fat haha!

I.love you all so much. I think I might finish here especially now that Elder Hart will stay one change more with me. I would love to finish here. I love my area. 

I love you so much !
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment