Tuesday, April 4, 2017






03 April 2017

Hey all, how are you? I am doing so good and I am so happy and excited to keep working. .

President Rios came to Chimbote and told us for what is going on with the flooding, there won't be any changes! So I will be staying with Elder Hart for 1 change more haha!!! We are both so happy and excited  We are going to work so hard so we can have a lot of success this last change together.

Today we are getting together as a zone and we are going to watch Ephraims Rescue and play sports! it will be fun!

I am doing great. I am loving my mission and I am working as hard as I can to be strong and be happy. I hope everyone is doing good. I can't believe that i only have 3 changes left in the mission! It shocks me! It feels so wierd haha!  I love you all so much.

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment