Tuesday, April 4, 2017






27 March 2017

So I don't know if you have all heart what is going on in Peru, but I hope you know I am fine, in fact my whole mission is fine. We are all happy and ready to keep working. I know that there are some other parts of Peru like Lima or Piura that have been damaged and I am definitely praying for them. My mission and where I am is fine.

We had our baptism this week! Her name is Keysi and she is awesome. She bore her testimony in the service and just said  that she knew these things were true. We are so happy for her. It just made me realize I was doing my job. It made me so happy. It made me realize this is why I am here so that everyone can become converted. I loved it. Such a beautiful experience. 

I know this church is true and that God lives. God exists. I know he does. I promise you all that he exists. His son Jesus Christ exists. I just know it. I love you all!!!!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment