Wednesday, May 10, 2017

24 April 2017

Dear family and friends,

Now that the flooding is done President Rios decided to do the changes, so Elder Hart is leaving tomorrow. I am bummedd! haha! But excited for him because he is going to Monserrrate my old area with Elder Salazar, my old comp. I am going to miss him so much. I am gonna cry hahaha! I love him so much. Changes in the mission are hard, the worst part of being a missionary because you have to say goodbye to more people. I'm glad he lives in Utah.

My new companion is Elder Stroud. I am going to train him as a zone leader. That should be fun!

We kind of had a rougher week just on the fact that we lost a few investigators. We know the Lord will bless us so we can find more.

I have been doing a lot of exercise. Everyone keeps telling me that I look skinnier and skinnier everyday, I hope so haha! 

I feel really good.  I am about to finish the Book of Mormon again. I only read in Spanish. I never read in English! I am about to finish it for the 2nd time in Spanish, and I have also started to read the bible in Spanish as well! it is fun!

I love you all so much. Love you forever and always!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment