Monday, May 22, 2017










22 May 2017

I am staying in Bellamar! I am so excited because I am going to stay in Bellamar with Elder Stroud!  I am so happy and so excited. We are going to have 2 baptisms in June, so I'm so excited to stay and keep working to help them.   I love you all so much and I hope every one is doing good!


I am so so so excited for Mason and Jessica! It feels so weird that my older brother is going to be a dad! That is so crazy! I am so excited for them and happy for them. 

This mission has been awesome.  It definitely has been the hardest 2 years of my life, but it has also been the best 2 years of my life. I have learned and grown a lot. I am much more independent in myself now than I ever was before. I feel like as a leader in the mission, the Lord is preparing me to be a father. I feel like the missionaries are sometimes my kids hahaha! I love the people of Peru so much. They are so special to me. It is awesome.

I hope everyone's good.  I love you all so much.


Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment