Wednesday, May 10, 2017


Elder Hart and Elder McMillan

 
THE











THE ZONE



01 May 2017

 Dear family and friends,

I love you all so much! I am doing great with Elder Stroud. We are way happy and trying to work hard. We get along great. He is funny haha!

We were able to find 16 new investigators this week, which is really good. We are so happy for that. We worked really hard. 

I can't believe that it is May! Two more weeks and we talk on Skype! I hope you know I am doing good and I am really happy. I am trying hard to work. I want to know that the Lord is pleased with my service.

Today we got to go the the stake activity  for pday - it was so fun! We ate a yummy chicken.

I hope that you all know how much I love you!!! I am praying for you everyday.

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment