Sunday, June 12, 2016

Monday June 6, 2016 

Well hi there fam and friends!!!!!!! I love you all so much and hope all is going well. This week has been quick. I just realized that I am now in week 5 of this change!!!!! I cant even believe that!!!! it has gone by soooooo fast!!!!!! I feel so happy and so blessed to be serving the Lord with all of my heart mind and strength!!!!!

I love you all and testify that this is the work of the Lord.
 
We were able to invite an investigator with date of baptism. Her name is Maritza. She said yes and is really excited. The problem she isn't married!!! we have a goal to help her get married this month so she can get baptized in July! I am so excited for her and her family is so cute!

In my mission I have realized how much I love kids! They are so cute and funny. It makes me really excited to be a dad and have my own kids! I testify that the family is such an important role here in the earth. We all have a family. We are all so lucky that we are members of the family of God. He is literally our Father, and every single one of us are his children!

We found an investigator whose name is Ester. we talked to her bout family and she started to cry. We felt the spirit strongly. Family is really important for her. We have a goal to help her get baptized as well!!!!

I love you all so much and I testify with everything I am that this is the True Church of God here in the Earth. God is our loving Heavenly Father, and Jesus Christ is his son, he is our Savior. when we keep commandments, We will receive so many blessings!!!!! God is loving! Read D&C 82 verse 10.  Love you all!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment