Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Elder McMillan and his district

"DAWG"


Elder McMillan's Birthday Cake from the Mission

23 May 2016

Well hello there friends! I am writing you from Trujillo! so I love you all so so so much and I hope that all is well. I am praying for you guys everyday and hoping that all is well. Remember that with God all is possible. We can accomplish anything with the help of our Lord and our Father in Heaven. 

So this week it is getting colder and colder in Las Delicias. Tengo mucho frio which means I am really cold hahaha!!!!! 

Second of all I am worried I am gonna get fat here because my penchinista cooks food from heaven! it is goood! She makes hamburgers fries and chicken and pancakes....... it is certain, I will be gaining weight back haahahaha!!!!!

So we had a really awesome lesson with a less active named Juan. He is awesome and I love him. His wife is catholic and we told him he needed to be an example for her and go to church. He went to church this Sunday after 13 years of not going! We're so proud of him!!!!! We rent our room from him so we talk to them a lot. We will help them.

We received 7 references this week and contacted 9 references. I testify this is the work of the Lord. As members and missionaries, we will have success in this work. I love you guys!!!!
 
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment