Thursday, June 23, 2016

Elder McMillan with his new companion Elder Pacheres.  They are now zone leaders in Moche

Max captioned this photo "I'm in Heaven"

Elder McMillan with Elder Jackson who is returning home after serving his mission

Elder Jackson, Elder Volquez and Elder McMillan  

**Elder McMillan was just called to be a Zone Leader.  Elder Pacheres is his new companion.
 
June 20, 2016

Hi everyone!!!! so I love you all so much and I hope that everyone is good and you all are happy. this week was great!!!!! We found a new investigator. His name is Javier. He has a lot of interest and we hope we can help him grow more and more  each day.

I now am going to Moche. I will be in the same ward but am going to a different area. I love you guys sorry I don't have much time today!!!
 
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment