Thursday, June 23, 2016

June 13, 2016

So hi there everybody!!!!!  Well here I am in week 5 of this change!!! I cant believe how fast this change has gone!!!! I am so happy to be here and be working in the Mission. It is awesome!!!!

This week we found a lady named Gloria. her niece lives with her. We taught them and Kiara the niece ended the lesson with a prayer. She said how happy she felt and that she just wanted to be in the true church!!! It was so awesome!!! I felt the spirit so strong. They both want baptism but don't feel 100 percent ready!! We will help them!!!!!!

I testify that the family is ordained of God. In our District reunion we talked about how everything we do, every decision we make leads us to Jesus Christ. We put pictures of our family on the board and pictures of converts and members. It was awesome. Jesus Christ really is the center of everything. 3 Nephi 27 says how the Church of Christ holds his name. Our church holds his name strong and I am so happy and feel privileged to have his name on my name tag. I love you all so so so much and testify with my whole heart this this is the True church on the earth!!!!!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment