Wednesday, June 1, 2016

16 May 2016

Family!  So I love you all so much and I hope that all is good and all is happy.  So I am in an area called Los Delicias. It is literally right on the ocean, so I walk out of my room and the ocean is right there! it is so pretty and it is so fresh and not hot here. I love it! My companion is Elder Marichi. He's from the jungle of Peru so that is pretty sweet! I finally have a latino companion! Spanish and nothing else!! I love you guys and I hope all is well. My comp recently had 3 baptisms here so we are starting new which is awesome !

I had my first district reunion and i talked about attributes of Christ. I felt really good about it. I hope my district liked it haha!

I love you all so so so so much and remember God can turn our darkest moments into the brightest of days!!!!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment