Sunday, April 3, 2016





28 March 2016
"The Change is Over"

Well change is now done  and we are almost in April. I cannot believe how fast that this is going!

This week I had an interchange with a latine named Elder Choque. He is a great missionary and we laugh together all of the time. He and I found a new investigator named Vilma. She didnt want to pray to end the lesson so Elder Choque prayed to give her an example and then she said a prayer. She started crying. It was such a cool experience. I love her so much and I hope we can see her progress and follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized.

We have been teaching a family for much time about the temple. Viviana and Gian Franco have been members for a long time but were never sealed. They are entering April 8th and I get to go! It will be my first sealing that I have ever witnessed and I just love this family so much. The temple is such a blesssing to me. I love the temple so much and testify to all of you that it is the House of the Lord.

I love yo all so so so much and I hope all is good. I love you all!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan






No comments:

Post a Comment