Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 4, 2016

"Conference was absolutely amazing"

So hi everyone., I love you all so much and I hope that everyone is happy and had the opportunity to receive many answers from the words of the prophet and his apostles. I love you all so so so much and I hope all is well.

We were in Viru all day Saturday and Sunday. We didnt have time to proselyte because we were watching General Conference.

I honestly loved General Conference more than any other conference that has ever been on. It was something so amazing and so special.  I loved the talk of Jeffrey R Holland that said just dont quit. dont give up. Have faith and patience in the Lord.

I love how one of the 70 said To be worthy doesnt mean to be perfect.. I love that phrase so much. We dont have to be perfect in this life. We just try and dont give up. We have faith and hope in the Atonement of our Savior Jesus Christ.

I loved the talk about how our Savior keeps his wounds and marks after the resurrection because he loves us so much. He doesnt want to forget what he has done for us. He loves us so so so much.

We got to eat burrtios and I think I ate 7 or 8 hahaha. Hermana Whitney the Senior missionary made it hahaha!!!

I testify and sustain Thomas S Monson as a prophet of God. I know he guides us in these latter days!!!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment