Tuesday, April 12, 2016

 

 

 
 
 


 






April 11, 2015

Hi friends and family! I love you all so much and I am so grateful for the opportunity that I have to write you and tell you all about my week.


So I love you all. This week we had a goal to find 7 new investigators. We knocked on many doors trying to find new people to teach and also we contacted every reference that we received. I am so thankful for the opportunity that I have to find new investigators. Missionary work all starts with finding new investigators. If we aren't doing this, then we're not progressing in the work.


We talked to Lucy about the Book of Mormon a couple of weeks back. Her two kids are less actives. She said she didn't believe in the Book of Mormon, so we went back yesterday and talked again about families being eternal and told her our message about the Book of Mormon and if she accepts it, can help towards reaching a goal of a eternal family. She prayed to end the lesson and asked God that he would help her understand the Book of Mormon. It was such a good lesson!. she was showing her faith by praying and asking God for help. It was awesome!!!!!


I hope you all remember to read the Book of Mormon. I am now in Ether in spanish and I love it so much. I could read the Book of Mormon every second but I cant because I have to teach but that is okay becuae I get to teach every week about the Book of Mormon!!


I love you all!


Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan


No comments:

Post a Comment