Sunday, April 24, 2016






19 April 2016

So this week was the best week of my life!

Monday night I just realized how happy I was in the mission. I felt such peace and such happiness! I testify that this is the work of our Savior and truly we can find much peace and tranquility in the work.

We found 3 new investigators this week. One of them is the dad of Aracely. We had a really good lesson with him and the next day,,,, he went to church! It was so awesome. His wife Marylu went and their kids that aren't members went with Aracely who is a member! It was so awesome to see a whole family of investigators in the Church!

I am so happy out here. I love Chao so much. I think I will leave after this change so that kind of stinks! but thats ok i have loved every minute in Chao!

In church this week i felt the spirit so much! I felt such peace and happiness.I started crying. I love singing the sacrament songs and hymns.  i love participating in the sacrament. I know it is such a powerful and awesome thing we get to do every week.

I love you guys. I testify with everything I am that this is the work of the Lord! I love you all!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment