Saturday, April 30, 2016



25 April 2016

Hey friends and family!!!!

I love you all and care for you all so so so much!
 
So last Monday I was able to weigh myself and turns out I have officially lost 40 pounds!! I cannot believe it! I feel so much healthier and so much happier! haha! my suit drowns me now but thats ok haha!

So this week I went to Lima to fix some things with my passport. I slept  In like a hotel with a  huge bed and felt so weird haha! I had like pizza twice and I felt like such a fatty haha! Me and the other elder I was with contacted and tried to talk to some people. it was really fun and I am so glad everything is now perfect with my passport!

We had a lesson with Eugenia who was taught by Landon Smith! She isn't baptized but is working towards marriage so she can get baptized!

It is so fun to serve in an area where another person from Murray served. Everyone here remembers all of the old missionaries that have come and gone. The people love the missionaries.

I love you all so so so so much! I praying for you all everyday!!!! Remember life is sometimes hard, but everything is possible with our Savior Jesus Christ.!!! I love you all!!! have a great week!!!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment