Sunday, March 27, 2016

EASTER SUNDAY, March 27, 2016


Elder McMillan and Elder Velasquez

March 21, 2016

"It's almost April and I'm a Tomato here"


So hello there everybody I am so happy to be here and have the opportunity to write you all about how this last week was in the mission.

So let me just say I cant believe that next week is changes again. Time flies like crazy out here in the mission. I love Elder Velasquez and the work we have been able to do together!

This week we had two investigators in church. One of them is Janella. She is 16 years old and her mom is an investigator as well but couldn't go to church. Janella is awesome and is going to Seminary as well. she went to Trujillo with her cousin who is member and went to seminary with her in Trujillo. Janella loves the Church and she is awesome!!

The other investigator was Mary. She is from Valles de Dios. She is awesome as well and wants to be baptized. 

This week I taught Principles of the Gospel which if you didn't know is a class during Sunday school. I talked about the Life of Jesus Christ. It was a really fun lesson for me. I love talking about Jesus Christ and his life. He is our Savior, and with him, we can do all things!

I love you all and I hope and pray that all is well.

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment