Tuesday, March 1, 2016




Elder McMillan and his zone at the Peru Trujillo Temple


Elder McMillan and Elder Velasquez

"DAWG"

01 March 2016

So everyone the reason why I am writing today is because we changed our p-day to today because we went to the temple!   I haven't been able to go for 5 months and I needed it so much! I testify to you all that this is the truth and that the temple is the house of the Lord.  I challenge every single one of you to go to the temple once a week or once every 2 weeks!  It was a great experience at the temple and I hope you all can go. I love the temple.

We found 3 new investigators this week and we're really happy with them. We're really happy to be working in Chao. I love Chao so much!

We tried to rescue Cesar this week but he didn't go to church this week so we are really going to try and help him a lot this week to be a saved soul!

So I am in Alma in the Book of Mormon in Spanish and am loving it. I t is so fun to be able to speak more or less another language hahaha!

I love you all and hope everything is going well. This is the true church and Jesus Christ is our savior!!!!
 
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment