Monday, March 14, 2016

Elders from the zone at the Peru Trujillo Temple


Elder McMillan and the Whitneys


Elder Miller and Elder McMillan, they flew together to Lima MTC


March 07, 2016
 
OK everyone I am here! I love you all so much and I hope that everything is going great for you all!

So first things first, I don't drink soda anymore and I buy Doritos only every other day haha! My district loves to work out and really that means that they are my trainers. I can actually do one Pull up now haha! Isn't that great??? I am getting some more strength haha! We run and do work outs so that is good for me. It is helping me get skinnier and stronger!

So We have 3 investigators that need marriage, and my companion and I are going to help them get married! We are so excited to help them and hope they can get married soon so they can be baptized!

I realized that General Conference is in less than a month now and I CANT WAIT because I love general conference so much! It will be great to just hea from the Prophet and the 12 apostles and hear things that I need personally.

So we sang The Spirit of God in church and I about started sobbing! It is such a good song and it just gave me such happiness to be singing this hymn in a different language with these people that I love so much. I just love them so much and I wish the best for every single one of them.

I have almost 5 weeks now with Elder Velasquez! Time flies by so quick! 

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment