Monday, March 14, 2016


"CHAO"
14 Mar 2016

Hello everybody! So I love you all and I hope that you are all doing great. 

This week has been absolutely awesome for me. We found 3 new investigators this week. One of them is Hermano John. He is really awesome and his girlfriend is a member. they live together and have 1 kid. They want to get married and we are helping them with the papers, but his papers are in Lima so we are going to find a way to get them here in Chao haha!

So everything is going well with Mary loo. Her daughter is Arecely and she is a member. Mary loo just had another baby and her name is Maya Aleska Recopa. Everything is good with the baby and Mary loo wants to be baptized and be in the church with her daughter.

We have worked a lot this week in the other Cities where we are. Nuevo chao and Valle de Dios. Everything is good and we are working a lot there now. We were in the other cities everyday this week. It was awesome but it is like a mountain desert. So we were walking in heat. My arms got burnt this week and my face ....... and my neck haha!

I love you all so much and all of you go watch the new Mormon message hallelujah for Easter!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment