Monday, February 22, 2016

The elders serving in Chao Peru


Elder McMillan and his companion Elder Valasquez   



22 February 2016

Oh boy I am loving the mission!

 Well hey there everybody. I hope all is well and that you all have had some good days and great weeks!!

This week was really good! We were able to re activate another person in Chao. Her name is Liz. She is the mom of the Castillo family. She has a lot of faith and strength and I am so happy for her. She bore her testimony recently in Church and it was so awesome! She is great. Were helping her husband now be a saved soul!

We found 2 new investigators this week. One of them is called Deisi. She is the friend of one of our Recent Converts. She is great and has a really cute baby boy. We are really excited to continue teaching her. She seemed really interested and we hope all will go well with her and I hope we can help her find the truth and feel of Gods love.

The other new investigator we found is called Juan Carlos. He is awesome as well. He had questions about why we have the Sabbath day on Sunday and not on Saturday. I tried to talk to him about the Resurrection of our Savior and how this is one reason we have the Sabbath day on Sunday. We are going to meet with him again and help him understand more.

Lilia left for Lima. I gave the direction of the church to our Branch President so he could call the church where she wants to go. He will be able to tell the Branch President of that Branch about Lilia and that she needs to be visited by the missionaries. 

I am loving this work. I know and feel that this work is ordained of God. I am loving and trying my best everyday to do what God wants! I love you all!

P.S. I am the English teacher again yeah!!!! haha
 
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment