Monday, February 22, 2016

15 February 2016

Ok - so now I am in change 4 in the field and it is great. My companions name is Elder Velasquez. He  is from America but his parents taught him Spanish this whole time so he is fluent and he is helping me learn and grow in the language and helping me improve my language.

Being a trainer was really nervous for me but I realize that all I have to do is have faith and have patience. I am learning to grow and be made better.

Lilia leaves for Lima this week. I am going to miss her  a lot. I love her so much!!!! I love her kids too. I know that she will be able to become a member where she is moving and she will have success in the Church more than ever before. 

We found 2 new investigators this week and we're really excited to teach them.  One of them had some troubles believing in baptisms for the dead. We shared with him some scriptures about how the gospel is taught to the dead in the spirit world as well. His name is Miguel and all is going well.

The other is named Fernando. He is a friend of Sebastian. Were going to teach him more this week and hope that everything goes well!!!

Love  y'all

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment