Tuesday, February 9, 2016





February 8, 2016


So this week was insane and now even more crazy.

We found out that Lilia has decided to go move down to Lima with her kids. She is leaving Abraham and going to restart. She is going to live there and the best part is that there is a church where she is going! We are so excited for her and hope with all of our hearts that she will be able to be baptized as soon as she can.

Lucy another one of our investigators got mad at us because we missed a meeting with her.  We were late because another investigator needed a blessing.  She told us she isn't going to believe anything now. We were really sad about it and you know we're not perfect but we should've done everything we could've. But thats ok we're gonna go talk to her today!

So it turns out that Elder Volquez is going to Chimbote to be a district leader. He is nervous but I am sure he will do great! I am nervous because I am now a trainer! it is so crazy and I can't believe it!

Tomorrow I go to Trujillo to pick up my companion and I am nervous! I feel not ready to do this but I know with faith I can. I love you all so so so so much and I hope that everything is going well!!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment