Monday, December 28, 2015

Trujillo Temple
Elder Volquez, Elder McMillan, Elder Anderson
Christmas Day Skype!

Max is still Max! :)

 Elder McMillan singing "Abide with Me" in Spanish
December 28, 2015

So this week was absolutely amazing! I am learning to grow and improve and my training is now finished which means changes!

I am so happy that I get to stay in Chao for at least one more change. Elder Volquez and I are together and Elder Anderson is getting a new companion but were all still in Chao!

Christmas in the mission is absolutely amazing! We get to talk to everyone we know about our savior Jesus Christ. We get to talk and focus and only think about him which is just so amazing! The main point of Christmas is to remember our Savior Jesus Christ and his suffering atonement. I encourage you all to watch the new Mormon messages about our Savior. They're so good!

We sang a lot this week. We sang twice in a place called Viru, then we went to Trujillo for a Devotional with our mission. We got to go to a yummy restaurant and eat pollo a la brazo which is barbecue chicken. It is so good!

We didn't have a baptism this week but that's OK, we're planning it for this week! Sebastion is awesome and I love him so much.

I hope you all had an amazing awesome Christmas!!!!!

--
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment