Tuesday, December 1, 2015

 November 23, 2015
 
Well here I am in Peru!!!! I love you all so much and hope all is well. This week has been great for me. I am learning so much everyday and growing everyday. This week we got a new elder with the 4 including me and Elder Volquez. His name is Elder Littlefield and he is awesome!!!!! We're all getting along great and loving every minute of our missions.

Elder Volquez and I now have an assignment for our Zone. Every reference received, has to be told to us. We have to know about every reference received for the missionaries in our zone. We haven't started yet but it should be interesting and fun.

The president of the area is speaking to us this week. His name is President Useda. He spoke to me in the MTC. We're all so excited to here him speak. We get to travel to Trujillo Wednesday where almost every missionary in the mission will be there. He will speak to us and also Thursday he is coming to our zone to speak to leaders and members. We think he wants our area to become a stake. This is hard but doable with faith in our savior Jesus Christ.

This week we invited Hermano Sebastion to be baptized and he said yes!!!! We planned for December 12 but have to push it back a week because he didn't attend church. Were still going to work and help him prepare for this amazing experience. The most awesome thing happened to me this week. We were teaching Lilia and i just almost started crying because I know she wants to be baptized more than anything. This feeling of peace came over me letting me know she will be baptized. I don't know when, but I know she will be. I was so thankful  for that experience. Every one please remember that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the only true church. I know this to be true. Remember that The Savior Jesus Christ is at the head of this great and marvelous work!!! I love you !!!!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment