Tuesday, December 1, 2015

November 30, 2015

So this week was absolutely amazing! I had the oppurtunity to travel to Trujillo and listen to Elder Useda. He is a member of the 70 and is president of South America Northwest. It was so awesome! I learned so much. I also had the oppurtunity to Proselyte in Trujillo for the day which was nice. We didnt get back from Trujillo to Chao until 11 at night. I slept a little on the bus hahahaa!!!!

Elder Useda also traveled to our zone and spoke to all the members of the district and our zone. Lilia went and so did our other progressing investigator Sebastioan. They both said they liked his talk. President Rios and Hermana Rios also came. I love them so much. It makes me so happy to see president.

The focus of these meetings was that President Useda made all the leaders of the branches to pick up our investigators every sunday. So now we dont pick investigators up for church, members do that now. President Useda and President Rios want the members to be involved in  la obra de misional. Without them, this work is so much harder. The members bring such a light to the meetings. Also, our leaders want us to only find new investigators through the members. We don't do much contacting on the street! They really want these memebers to work and help investigators progress.

We have another saved soul.  Her name is Kiara. She is awesome. Her whole family is less active so we're working with them a lot. Her mom is almost rescued as well! Kiara is so awesome and has such a strong testimony. I was so proud of her because she had an interview with the brach president even though she didnt want to. She is awesome and is going to grow so much in the gospel. 

I love you all so much! I hope you all help with the work of salvation as well. We're all missionaries and need to help our brothers and sisters come unto Christ. I love you all so so so much!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment