Monday, December 28, 2015

December 14, 2015

Well hello there all of you in Utah! I hope all is well and you are all happy and healthy. This week I have felt so healthy and so good! It is great!

So I am in my 11th week of training. This week i have to take control of all the lesssons and discussions we have with people wish me luck hahaha!

We have an official date set for baptism! His name is Sebastion. He is so good. He is reading the Book of Mormon everyday and has a strong testimony about the book, about Joseph Smith and about everything. His baptism is set for The 26th of December. We as his missionaries need to help him be as prepared as he can be for this amazing oppurtunity. I am so happy and so excited for him. When I asked him to be baptized, I felt the spirit so strongly, I felt so much love for him and I almost started crying and losing it hahaha! I am so happy and proud and excited for him!

This week we have been practicing a lot because this weekend the 19th my district leader and I have the opportunity to sing in Trujillo and we have the opportunity to sing in a quaurtet for our Zone concert in Viru.  We also have a talent show for missionary night with our branch. So this week is full of all sorts of music which I LOVE HAHAHA!!!!

I love you all. Remember to read the Book of Mormon everyday. We have such a gift to read every day and ponder and pray about what we read. I love you all and I hope all is well!
--
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment