Monday, December 28, 2015

December 21, 2015

 
Ok so basically before I start to day is my brothers birthday so everyone write him and tell him Happy  Birthday for me hahhaa!!!!! OK so now I can start !

So this week was basically crazy. People down here celebrate Christmas very strangely. 

First and for most I am now in a trio with Elder Volquez and Elder Anderson my District Leader. His companion got called to be an office Elder so now I am in a trio for like one week until changes. I love them both so much. I am going to miss them!

W didn't have much proselyting this week because we have been preparing for our Christmas concert in Viru. We still got to work but we definitely had a lot of singing practice hahaha!!!!!

There were other performances during the concert as well. Weird performances. Like a clown with Santa clause and these woman in 3 year old elf costumes dancing together. That  was crazy. I sang in a quartet with my companions and one other elder. We sang the little drummer boy in Spanish. There was a guy watching us the whole time yelling praise the lord. We were a little scared hahha!!!!

We have our baptism planned this week of Sebastion! He is amazing and has such a strong and powerful testimony about the Book of Mormon. He wants to serve a mission!!!!

I love you all and wish you a Merry Christmas!!!!

--
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment