Monday, November 28, 2016
























Monday November 28, 2016

Hi everybody! I love you all! So I wanted to tell you all that this work is so awesome. I love it so much! I testify God lives. He wants us to be happy and he has a plan for us. He wants us to overcome all the challenges that we have. Everything is possible with Jesus Christ our Savior.

We were able to find 10 new investigators this week! It is so fun and awesome being able to find new people to teach. They really are chosen for our Father in Heaven.

We have a baptism this week! The brother in named Luis Enrique Ramirez. He is so awesome and I am so excited to see this baptism. He is so awesome and I just love him so much. I am so excited to see his baptism!

I testify to every single one of you that this work is real. God is real. Please know he is real and he exists. I invite you all to watch the new video by the Church for Christmas. You will feel the spirit I promise you all! I love you all so much.
 
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment