Monday, November 28, 2016

Hey friends!

I love you guys so much and I hope you all know it! I know this message really will bless your lives. The gospel of Jesus Christ really blesses the lives of everybody. I have seen changes in families here in Peru, and It is all thanks to the Gospel of Jesus Christ! I know the Gospel of Jesus Christ really changes the family. Everything is better with the Gospel of Jesus Christ

We were able to find 16 new investigators this week! We worked really hard and gave it our all. We looked 24/7 to find them, and we met our goal.

President Rios came ot our ward yesterday and told the members we need to work together more. He showed a plan in which we will be able to work together and find more people that are really chosen to accept the gospel!

I love you guys so much and I hope everything is ok I love you all and I testify that God lives and that he literally is our Father in Heaven!!!!

Read 2nd  Nephi 22:2!

 
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment