Sunday, November 13, 2016

31 October 2016
 
Hey family and friends! 

Well it is great and sunny and really hot here in Peru. I am dying of heat hahaha!

Well my companion Elder Alcazar is awesome! He is so awesome I love him so much! We get along so well and we area working really hard. He is finishing his mission this change but we are working so so hard. He is from Tijuana Mexico!

We were able to find 7 new investigators! They are so awesome. We were working so hard to find, and I was able to see that literally the Lord puts people in our way. He helps us find when we do all that we can. It is so awesome. We found a man named Jean Carlos that really wants to have a eternal family!!!! Our goal is to help him get baptized in this month!

I love you guys all so so so much. This work is so beautiful! I love you all!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment