Monday, October 24, 2016




Monday October 24, 2016


Hey friends! So, it is a new change and I am staying here in Trujillo ! How fun!  I am really excited to be here. We have 2 baptisms planned for this month, and we are really excited because we think they will happen, we're actually really sure that they will happen! One of them is named Marjoree and the other investigator is named Caled. They are awesome and have huge testimonies! Our goal is to have their baptisms on the 12th of November! We will do it, I promise you all!

I love you all and I invite you all to read D and C 98 it is awesome!

I promise you all that God listens to our prayers. He is always listening to us and he wants what is best for us.  He will help us through everything. He listens to every prayer we offer, I promise you all.


We had a baptism this week! Phiero was baptized! I am so excited for him and will send y'all a picture. I know this work is the Work of God!!! I love you all!


Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan


No comments:

Post a Comment