Monday, October 3, 2016





03 October 2016

Sorrys pals I dont have time this week, so I just hope you know that I love you all so so so much and always revise your notes that you took in Conference, you will always find something new!

26 September 2016

 Well hey there everyone! love you all so much and am praying for you guys everyday. This week was great and so exciting!

Well this week me and my companion, we were just walking down the street and a lady stopped us and talked to us. We talked to her and it turns out she wanted us to visit her. She had been having some troubles with her family. We went to her house and visited her. She is chosen! Her name is Rosio. She has 3 children that are all grown up. She even came with us to church on Sunday. It was awesome! She found some friends there and really felt comfortable. She is awesome!

I have been praying for General Conference to come, and it is finally here! We are so lucky to listen to the Prophet and the 12 Apostles. I am so excited!

I gave a talk in church about a testimony and the importance to find a testimony and the importance to share a testimony. I was nervous but I hoped everyone liked it!

It was a really good week here in Trujillo. We had a multi zone and it was so awesome! I felt the spirit so strong. Some other elders also told me that in Chao, my first area, the investigators that I found are going to be baptized! I love you all so much and I testify that this Work is real!
 
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment