Monday, October 17, 2016

ON TOP OF THE WORLD



ELDER McMILLAN AND ZONE

ELDER McMILLAN AND ELDER VOLQUEZ, HIS TRAINER

ELDER McMILLAN, ELDER SANCHEZ, ELDER VOLQUEZ





ELDER McMILLAN LOVES HIS COCA COLA

ELDER McMILLAN'S TYPICAL PERUVIAN MEAL


Monday October 17, 2016

Well hello there friends and family! I love ya'all and I testify that this work is real!

So this week we found an investigator whose name is Walter. He told us we found him at the perfect time. His wife and daughters had just left him. We taught him about Jesus Christ and the loving power of the Atonement. We each gave him a hug and he just started crying. It was such an amazing experience for me. I know he is chosen to accept the Gospel.

I want to testify to you all that this Church is true. I know that God loves us and he cares for us. I know we sometimes have challenges but I know our Savior will literally pick us up and carry us when we need him. Our Savior is always here for us. He is waiting to carry us home. All we need to do is allow him to do it.  I promise you all he is waiting for you to allow him to carry you all. I promise you all he will help you. Trust in him. Let him carry you. I know that he can do it. Allow it to happen.

I want you all to remember that our Church is unique. It is original. It is different from all the different other sects because it has the truth. We have a prophet, and 12 apostles. We have the power and authority of God. We have the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The message of the Restoration is power. It has strength. It can quiet anyone that has doubts about this Gospel. I know with all of my heart that God, our Eternal Father, and his son, Our Savior Jesus Christ, appeared to a young boy named Joseph Smith. This is the final Restoration that will happen on earth. There will never be another Apostasy. Please know that this message is a message of power. It is truth. It is a message of love, and beauty. I know this message is true, and I know it is a message of power. I know that this message is true and it needs to be taken in all parts of the world. I love you all and I testify that we have the Truth. I testify that the Book of Mormon is the most correct book here on Earth. It is written by prophets. It is about the old inhabitants of the Americas. This is True and I know it. I love you all. Have a great week and share your testimonies with the world!

Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment