Sunday, October 16, 2016


10 October 2016

 Family and Friends!!!

Well hi there everyone! so sorry I didn't write last week! I didn't have anytime to write last week!

This week was so awesome! We had interviews as a zone with President Rios. It was so awesome! I love our Presidente so much! He is awesome!!!!! I learned so much from him and he helped me so much!

We were able to find 8 new investigators this week. They are really awesome! We found uno hermano and his name is Luis. He is a catholic teacher and didn't believe in the restoration. My companion taught him about acts 3 verse 19 which talks about the Restoration! He was frozen and finally understood the Restoration. It was so awesome!

Our investigator Caled has gone to church 2 times now! He is so awesome and our goal for his baptism is 29 of October!

I love you guys so much and I hope that you are all happy and healthy! 
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment