Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Zone

Elder McMillan and "Friskies"







September 19, 2016


Hey friends and hey family! I love you all so much and am praying for you all. So this week was definately interesting and fun hahaha!


So we started in our new area which is really exciting! We have met new members of the Church and met awesome investigators! Our pench here is good too. She makes good food and is going make tacos for me tomorrow! I love food!



There are 4 new missionaries in my zone, and yes all are North Americans. They are all awesome and want to learn so much. It reminds me of when I started my mission and I didnt understand anything! haaha!!!


I was translating for them in one of the meetings we had, and it really is so hard to remember english. I dont remember anything. I will have to take english classes when I get home hahaha!



We have a multi zone tomorrow so we will eat some yummy food there as well  I hope!

I love you all. I have been reading in 3rd Nephi a lot. I am realizing that Jesus Christ is our Savior everytime I read a verse. Each chapter is a testimony that He lives! I testify with all of my heart and my soul that our Father in Heaven lives and so does his Son, our Redeemer, Jesus Christ. I love you all!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan


No comments:

Post a Comment