Sunday, September 4, 2016


22 August 2016

Hey family!

Well I love you all much and I am so grateful for all of the love and support that we receive as missionary's. I love you all so so so much.  Sorry my English sucks hahaha!
 
This week was great.we were able to find new investigators.4 of them is a family. They are the family Azmad Rojas. They are awesome!

We are still working hard with the family abanto campos. President Rios this week came to my room this week and had a study with my companion and I. He told us that with the family we need to focus on the Atonement with the family. He said they will progress when we do that. We did a practice with him and It was so awesome!

Well this week I hit a year in  the mission and I cant even believe it! it is crazy. I wish it wouldn't go by so fast! I love the mission so so so much. testify that this is the most important work on the earth. The salvation of Gods children. I testify that God has a plan for every single one of us- for everyone, not only a few people, for everyone! I love you all!

Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment