Tuesday, August 16, 2016



The Zone


Monday August 15, 2016

Hey friends! I love you all so so so much. Thanks for all that you all do. I hope you all know that this work is real. I know God lives. I know he is answering our Prayers. He wants to listen to what we have to say. I love you you all so much and remember all is possible with God.

We invited the family Abanto Campos to be baptized. They said they want to but don't feel ready yet. One of the sons that is 19 years old is ready and wants to follow the example of Jesus Christ. 

We're working hard to get the whole family excited for the 27th. We invited them to be baptized this day. We hope that they can pray and read in the Book of Mormon to find their answer. They said the will read and pray.

I testify that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. Read the Bible and The Book of Mormon together and I testify you will all be able to see how they work together. They both testify of Jesus Christ. God loves us all and he never leaves his children. I know that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the Church of Jesus Christ.

I love you all! Have a great week!
 
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment