Monday, August 1, 2016



Monday 25 July, 2016

Hi there everyone! I love you all so much and I hope everything is going ok there in the states. It is kind of cold here but that is ok. hahaha!

I love you all so so much and I hope you are all very happy. This week was great! We found 9 new investigators!  That is the most I have ever found in a week. I am very happy and content. They are all so so awesome and I am just so happy! One of them is called Noami. She has a brother that was an elder and she always went to church. She is very excited. We were walking down the street with a member and we found her. She is awesome and wants to be a member of the church with her family!

This week our zone has 8 baptisms planned! I am so excited and so thrilled ot see our work pay off as missionaries. Were planning a big service. President Rios will be there and he will share a message. We are just so excited!

I love you all so so much and I know this church is true. God is our loving Heavenly Father, and with him we  can accomplish great things. We will see miracles in our lives. I know God lives, and I know he sent his son Jesus Christ to die for our sins. I love you all. The baptism we have planned for this week is Stephanie. She is 9 years old but was never baptized.   We are teaching her the lessons and preparing her for Saturday! I love you all! Stay happy and stay healthy!


Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan


No comments:

Post a Comment