Monday, August 1, 2016


 18 July 2016

Well hi there everyone! I love you all and hope that everything is ok! So this week was good. We were trying hard to find new investigators this week. We were knocking on doors doing everything we could to find new investigators.

I testify that God will help us when we do what's right. When we're obedient, and when we follow the rules of the mission, we will be blessed. I love you all so so so much!

We are planning to have a night with the zone.  As a zone we have 15 dates for baptism. We're planning to have the baptisms together in the stake center on July 30th! We as a zone want to work really hard to achieve this goal we have. We know we can do it with the help of the Lord.!

I love you all so much! I tesitfy that this is the work of the Lord. He loves us and wants what is best for us. I love you all!


Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment