Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August 8, 2016

Well hi everyone! I love you all so much and I hope everyone is really happy and loving their lives.






I love my new companion. His name is Elder Arratea and he is from Peru. A city called Huánuco. Where that is....... I have no clue but he is awesome! I love him so much and I am so happy that we are a companionship!






We really are happy here in Moche. It is beautiful and we are having so much fun! He is such a good missionary and I am learning a lot from him. It is so fun being able to talk to other people in another language and understand them. I really want to learn more Spanish. I want to master the language and having a Latino companion really helps.






This week a family that we found came to Church. The dad got up and bore his testimony with the Book of Mormon. He said he knows that this is the true Church! It was so awesome. It is definitely a chosen family. It is the family Abantos Campos. They are so awesome and we are definitely planning for their baptism the 27th of August!






I love you all so much and I hope you all know that this Church is true. This is the Church of Jesus Christ! This is his Church and he is leading us. We all have the opportunity to live with our Father in Heaven again. It all depends on our obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel. I love you all!






Love from Peru,



Elder McMillan



No comments:

Post a Comment