Monday, September 12, 2016

05 September 2016


Hey everyone! I am here writing a little earlier today! I love you guys so much and I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ. He is our savior and he loves us.

This week I found something out that I hadn't realized before. God is God, but he is much more than just God, he is our loving Father in Heaven. He wants us to have happiness. He wants us to have joy. That is why he has given us his Son, Jesus Christ, our Savior. Through him, we will have much joy and much happiness.

I am still in moche. I will be changing to a new area next week. They are putting the zone leaders more in the city. I will be closer to the office and in the city of Trujillo!!

I love you guys so much and I hope you are all reading the Book of Mormon. Read it everyday. I love you all!!!!
 
Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment