Monday, December 5, 2016

Baptism of Luis


Elder McMillan and Elder Alcazar

Elder McMillan and his trainer, Elder Volquez

Elder McMillan, his pensionista Gabby, & Elder Alcazar


Monday December 5, 2016

This was a miracle. Brother Luis wasn't sure he wanted to get baptized so me and my companion just figured it would be the next week. We were returning to our room in the afternoon and he followed us home and said that he had received an answer and wanted to get baptized. This man gave up smoking and coffee and kept all the commandments so he could get baptized.  It was a miracle! I had prayed to God so much to have a baptism because my companion was finishing the mission, and I wanted to have a baptism with him. Then this all happened. This picture is testament that miracles do happen. I know God lives. I testify that he answers our prayers, when we pray with faith. I love you all so much! Jesus Christ is our Savior. I know he lives! He lives, he lives, he lives, I just know it with all of my heart!!!


I love you all!



Love from Peru,

Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment