Sunday, December 18, 2016

12 December 2016

Well hello everyone. I hope you are all good and happy and full of joy. I love you all so much and I am praying for you guys everyday. This week was awesome and so fun. My new companion is Elder Salazar and he is so awesome! We have a lot of fun together and he likes to sing too, so we  are always singing haha! We love to sing the Christmas hymns!

So I love you all so much. This week has been very interesting. We were able to find 10 new investigators this week. We are working so hard to find and baptize. We were able to work with the members a lot and find more people to teach. I love this work so much. It is so awesome and I love finding new people that God and his angels have chosen to accept the Gospel.

The Sanchez family are really awesome. We are planning their baptism now for the 24th of December. We are praying daily for them and hoping they can progress. Their father is Atheist and we finally talked to him. He wanted to know all of the information that we knew and all the knowledge we had. we told him that God doesn't want us to have a perfect knowledge of things. God wants us to walk with faith, not with knowledge. He wants us to show our faith and keep walking. I testify that with faith, everything is possible.

We are getting closer and closer to Christmas! I invite you all to show your faith and grow and remember Jesus Christ. He is our Savior, and I know he came to the Earth. He died for us. He suffered for us. We will overcome the world thanks to him.

I love you all so much. Thanks for everything. I love you all so much. Thanks for everything! I love you all so much! Happy Holidays!!!!!
 
Love from Peru,
Elder McMillan

No comments:

Post a Comment